Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Frustrated


I'm not sure how I managed this. But I managed to gain 2 pounds this week. Bloody frustrating. Actually it's par for the course this week. Maybe I should post a fat forever blog. Fat Frustrated and Angry blog. how's that. Lousy attitude today. I was so excited about those few pounds coming off. I haven't binged either. Stress is unbelievbly high, maybe that has something to do with it. Frankly I'm to the point that .... I'm just done. Truthfully that's how I feel ... just done. Cooked, finished, over, tired of trying, giving up, there that ought to be enough frustrated negative shit to cause shockwaves across my entire life. Yes I'm upset. Yes it has to do with more than gaining 2 pounds. Although that was the straw that broke the camel's back. AAAARRRRRAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
Life is a journey... some trips suck... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs

No comments: