Thursday, June 07, 2007

Didn't Bounce...Yay!


I weighed in yesterday. 292 lbs. didn’t bounce. That’s a good thing. I need to look for good things today. I’m tired and achy from moving pallets and cement blocks yesterday. OUCH! On the up side continuing to move them will work off the fat and build my strength. This is a good thing.
I was going to haul more pallets and cement blocks, as well as pieces of cement for walkways today. However, the wind is blowing so hard it would flip the trailor soooooo... no hauling today.
Brrrr... it's a cold wet wind. Wouldn't be bad out except for that bloody wind. ugh. blowing so hard it's difficult to keep my feet under me.
I can feel my body tightening up. I haven't measured in a while. I don't think I'm going to until I'm down around 280 lbs. My main focus is feeling better, getting in shape. Keep working out and eating right and the fat will keep coming off. Keep working my muscles and they will get stronger and stronger. I like that. Yes I do.
Life is a journey... enjoy the trip... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs

No comments: