Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I did it! Completed 100 Days Challenge!


I did it! I completed the 100 days challenge. As for my results, I am stronger physically and mentally than when I started. This is a good thing. I actually enjoy being active now. This is a good thing.

I hit the 500 mile mark on my stationary bike…and am working towards 1000 miles. I should hit that marker during this 100 day set.

I really debated with myself regarding this goal set. 2nd set of 100 days goals. I was looking at P90X, Tai Cheng, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Zumba, Yardwork, Gardening … and so on. I felt myself building myself into a “have to” corner and pressure cooker. All of these workouts are great, and I love gardening. I actually picked out my garden seeds this past week and purchased them.

The thing is, even though I may do these workouts, I do not want them as my primary goal. I am going to keep my primary goal simple and flexible. One day may be covered by gardening, one day Zumba, or I may get build my nerve up to tackle P90X… modified of course… lol.

Any of these activities fulfill my daily primary goal… just keep it moving for a minimum of 30 minutes a day… of course going beyond those 30 minutes is just fine… lol…

I did write down a few secondary goals… kind of like bonus rounds I suppose… lol…

The biggest thing is if you fall off target… well then you fell off target…. Dust yourself off and get moving again… one day one step at a time. You taking care of you… (((((Hugs))))))

Keep it simple, and enjoy the moment…



Goals: for 200 (101 ~ 200) days challenge:

Primary Goal:
Be active a minimum of 30 minutes a day or the equivalent thereof: one day one step at a time… getting stronger… getting healthier…

Secondary Goals:
1. Walk 50 miles from day 101 to 200
2. Continue Cycling/spinning
3. Record food intake daily
4. Shakeology for early morning snack… along with my coffee
5. Work on Planning weekly menus… one week at a time. (this is a biggie for me: Still need to work around David’s erratic sleep patterns. So how do I do this. Make a flexible guideline to follow with options to slide into it. )
I’ve been compulsive about food, and am finally free of that. I do not want to become obsessive about it. Balanced and aware eating to live, rather than living to eat. Allowing myself to savor the flavor without drowning in the calories… lol…

Well there you have it… 2nd set of 100 days…. Rocking on…

Life is a journey, One day, one workout at a time…

Mary E. Robbins
307.788.0202
Find me on Facebook

No comments: