Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Day After


Good Morning… Had a decent day yesterday. After I attacked everything in sight. Yes I came out of the closet (the scale is sitting in a walk in closet) an evil b*tch from hell. Pissed off to the extreme over the weight bounce. (Yes I know better-I was still pissed)

After I got over my super troll mode the day went pretty well. Met with a friend I hadn’t gotten together with for months. Ran a few errands, took basic care of the dogs (of course) and went over to her place for a visit a few beers and dinner.

Out of curiosity I popped back on the scale this morning. Got off of it and got back on and checked it again. Mind you this is a good quality balance scale so it doesn’t vary like a bathroom scale. It has that little balance bubble on it so you can line it up accurately.

Here is the kicker. From yesterday morning to this morning my weight dropped 4.5 pounds. This morning it was 287.5 pounds. My body’s weight shifts are enough to drive me natters if I let it. Yesterday I let it. I was natters to the extreme.

Natters … Natters… Natters… that was me yesterday. No rather Natters and Pissed.

I’m not natters today. Thankfully. Lol.
My workout for today: feed and water dogs. Groom dogs. Possibly oxycise and go for a bit of a walk.

Life is a journey… enjoy the trip.
Mary E. Robbins
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians
307.788.0202

No comments: