Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Day Before the Big Boom de Boom Celebration

Wow tomorrow is the big firecracker day. Boom Boom de BOOM! I think I’m actually going to go and watch a display tomorrow night. Not sure where yet. It will be the first time in 5 years that I’ve actually gone to see one.

When we still lived in town I never missed it. All I had to do was walk out the door and I had a pretty good view…lol. I have a view of several towns fireworks from out here but they are all too distant to really enjoy them.

Much better for the dogs though. Tends to scare them sensless when it goes on and on. I used to put everyone inside and turn the radios and tv’s up to help to muffle the sound.

I stepped on the scale again this morning. My weight swung up a pound or pound and a half. At any rate it was at 289 this morning.

It amazes me how much it can swing up and down from day to day. I did not binge or over eat yesterday. Unfortunately my intestines decided to torture me a bit last night. Kept me awake with frequent bathroom trips until 4 o’clock this morning. Something triggered a gastric attack. Made for a very short sleep time. I am a bit wrung out today. Puffy and groggy. Just like a bull froggy…lol…

Worked on web pages for the New Vision Forte Diet yesterday. Managed to get 2 pages put together. I don’t have the links just the way I want them but ran out of time. I should have kept working on them after that gastric attack started. But I didn’t. I was a miserable sort and was doubled over on the love seat.

Gets a bit frustrating at times. Never know what’s going to trigger a gastric attack. Who knows. One thing I do know for sure is that it’s not consistent. Other than consistently miserable and exhausting when it happens. Yes that was a bit of a whine. I am a bit pissy and whiny today. Enough of that.

Gotta do the dogs. Hungry and thirsty hairballs are calling my name. Forget hibernating, they need taken care of. Need to get some photos taken too, as well as grooming and so on and so on. Tit tat and that’s that, later.

Life is a journey…enjoy the trip.
Mary E. Robbins and the Hairballs
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians.
307.788.0202
Yahoo: robbinsrun
Skype: robbinsrun

No comments: