Thursday, August 12, 2010

Restarting my Marathon Training!

I did it! 20 minutes of hill work on the elliptical. Total body workout... It has the upper body bars as well. yay! The marathon I am aiming for is on May 29th 2011. Its a mountain race. My goal is to complete it.



Last year my training went awry and it's taken me this long to get my mind back around it. So here goes.



By the Way... Also using shakeology to help reduce the fat load I'm carrying. My last weigh in was at 302 lbs. Goal weight 145.



Sunday Morning I will weigh again.



I will be adding DVD workouts as well as the walking and elliptical work. Hip Hop Abs and Turbo Jam to start. working my way through them. Haven't decided which I am going to start with ... leaning towards Hip Hop Abs Fat burning Cardio. that stripped off the pounds and inches the last time I was using it.



Life is a journey... if you think there is a detour in the road... you create one...

Mary E. Robbins

No comments: