Sunday, August 07, 2011

Day 7 and still rocking along.


Good morning peeps...
I was deciding between Hip Hop Abs and Turbo Jam as my primary workout for this month. I made my decision yesterday. I like Hip Hop Abs; however I chose Turbo Jam ... I like it too and am going to have it as my primary workout....for this month. Possibly the next 3 months. I am curious and excited to see how much my measurments change... :)

I thought the shakeology was what was making me sick to my stomach. I didn't drink any yesterday... still sick to my stomach but no diarrhea. Diarrhea the night before. Now I think it's adjusting to the workouts. It's been a while since I've gotten nauesous from working out.

should have taken an asprin before I went to bed last night. Tossed and turned... woke up several times from muscle aches and soreness.

I am not stopping!

I am going to add the shakeology back in. Excellent vitamin/mineral/calcium load there. However I am going to add .5 scoop rather than a full scoop to start. Let my stomach get used to it in smaller portions, and build to the full load.

Between the Shakeology, 90X vitamins, and working out my food cravings have stopped. Hehe... major victory there.
My first weight goal is to lose 5% of my weight. 310 lbs multiplied by 5% = 15.5 lbs.  My over all goal is to lose 165 lbs. 
One day one workout at a time... working my way to a healthier me... :)
Life is a journey, dropping some fat along the way.
Mary E. Robbins
307.788.0202

No comments: