Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lowest weight in a Year! Yeah Baby!


Lowest weight in a year! 305.4 lbs, Yes I am a happy camper. I spent most of the day in Scottsbluff yesterday. Which usually results in a bounce in weight.

So what was the difference? Usually when I go to town I drink one or two diet cokes. No calories but a ton of salt. Way too much. I had unsweetened ice tea with my lunch this time. Ate one 7 layer Taco Bell burrito for lunch and an ice tea. Mom and I had a little picnic lunch watching the birds and squirrel run around.

I walked around Menards, Home Depot, and Wal-mart; looking over the grills and looking for some pepper plants in a 4 or 6 pack. Haven’t decided on the grill yet and did not find any peppers in multiple packs.

I did get my hair cut… what a relief! It is really high and tight on the sides and longer on the top. Had some designs cut into the sides. The girl that did the cut and design work is pretty basic with the designs … but she gave it her all. I like the cut. Yeah ok… yes it’s a mowhawk… and I love it! Lol… no I don’t wear it spiked most of the time…lol… but it was def spiked when I came out of the salon. Hehehehe… too much fun. It was my lowest weight in a year celebration cut!

OMG! When I sat in the salon chair I just slid right in… loving it. Last year I remember the first time I was able to get into the salon chairs without forcing it. Yesterday It was soooooo wonderful to be able to simply sit.

Goin down down baby … down down… and loving it! Rockin of the booty fat… yeah yeah ….

Picked up some more tomato plants yesterday and some flowers… heading out to do ranch rounds… then garden a bit… ohyeah… beachbody shake for breakfast… and some cooofffffeeeee of course…

Later taters…

BTW Yes You Can!
Mary E. Robbins

307.788.0202

find me on facebook 

No comments: