Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sodium Bicarbonate... Baking Soda






Sodium Bicarbonate also known as baking soda...
 A few things it does:

  • alkalinizes the body
  • absorbs heavy metals
  • absorbs radiation
  • purifies air
  • extinguishes fires
  • deodorizes
  • soothes bug bite itching
  • natural toothpaste
  • non toxic deodorant
I usually dust the bottoms inside bottoms of my cat litter pans with it before I add the kitty litter.  

I remember when I was a little girl and had the chicken pox... my mom made a paste of baking soda and put it on my back to help with the itching.  Worked pretty good.

Life is a journey... one breath... one moment at a time...

Mary E. Robbins
find me on facebook
follow me on twitter
Robbins Run Ranch

1 comment:

Daus Luid said...

Peraturan dan Jaminan e-Commerce dan Game Online adalah organisasi nirlaba yang berbasis di London. Mereka didirikan pada tahun 2003 dan bekerja dengan perusahaan-perusahaan di industri perjudian, termasuk situs web dan pemrogram aplikasi, untuk memastikan bahwa integritas dan permainan yang adil telah dikesampingkan. Saat ini 145 situs online telah memenuhi standar
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/