Saturday, March 02, 2013

new lowest weight

Heading to my next 5% goal. I have lost 10% of my total body weight… heading for 15% now. 313.8 – (313.8 x 15%) = 266.73

Today I weighed 280.2 lbs. Another new Lowest weight… 280.2 lbs – 266.7 = 13.5 lbs to good by 15% of my heaviest weight. 


One moment… one breath… one step… one day… one pound at a time…

Mary E. Robbins
307.788.0202
find me on facebook
follow me on twitter
lose weight healthy
Robbins Run Ranch

No comments: