Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Brain Twister

Wow… Even though I had to decided to not let it bother me. It did.That weight bounce did a number on my attitude. Truthfully it frustrated and pissed me off. But you know it was a HELLO … pay attention to what you are doing. Part of it was due to fluid retention from working out. However, most of it was from an ice cream binge. Ok there it is the truth is out.

On the high side I got on the scale this morning, and voila! 282 lbs. I lost what I’d gained and dropped an additional pound as well, YAY!

I’m seeing some bobbles in my progress, lose some, gain a bit, and lose again. Happily it’s a healthy progression in the right direction. The right direction in my mind being losing weight. So far I’ve lost 17 pounds.

I finally picked up the tape measure and checked my hips measurement. I”ve lost 1.5 inches off my hips from the last time I’d measured. Truthfully I didn’ t measure them at 299. But I could barely get my biggest jeans on so I know I’ve lost more than an inch and a half. But I am 1.5 inches smaller than I was in January of this year. I weighed 285 then, shot up to 299, and now am down to 282. I’m going to work for a 7 inch loss on my hips by my anniversary. I plan to use oxycise to do this. I’m not sure it will take that much off by October 26th 2007 but it will be interesting to see.

Gotta run, full day ahead. I’ve already done several hours on the computer, now it’s get changed and out the door to go buy dog food and unload it. That will be a workout, especially if David doesn’t help. I’ll be buying a bit over 1000 pounds of feed.

My workout yesterday consisted of dragging the 150 ft water hose, and moving 11 or 12 stock panels. Carrying them one at a time to where I’ll be putting up some more dog pens. Gotta get the pens up and prepared for winter before the end of September.

There are around 50 dogs coming in to board for the winter. Whoo Hoo… it’s the dog care workout.

Life is a journey… enjoy the trip… Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs

No comments: