Friday, January 19, 2007

Haven't been Training outside


My training efforts have been limited to taking care of my kennel... dragging around a 150 foot water hose "full of water" over ice and snow... slip sliding my way along... and carrying buckets of dog food. I've been doing oxycise too... so I am making some progress... and I can tell a difference in my attitude towards food. As well as in other areas of my life. Yes I know that sounds like a sales pitch... maybe it is... lol... but the intent is to share something that I found to be useful. Just a note... I don't sell Oxycise... I do think it is a great exercise program... you can find it at http://www.oxycise.com

I know there are many that just love the snow... it is beautiful. But I am soooooooooooo ready for warmer weather.

My Birthday is Feb 5th. I want to have some pounds off before then.

Gotta get going... afternoon/evening dog chores are calling my name...

Life is a Journey... enjoy the trip... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs

No comments: