Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lost a Pound!

Ok… here we go. Weighed in this morning… lost a pound… yay! 285 today. Last night was rough after taking somewhat care of the dogs. Man that just kicks my ass. Excuse the language... but that's exactly what it did. Geez... dragging around a 150 foot long rubber hose full of water is no big deal for me when it's not burried in crusted frozen snow.

The water temp melts the hose down through the snow and the wind blows (and blows and blows and blows) snow over the top of it... then the whole mass freezes into place... so it's take a couple of steps... and pull with everything you have to break the hose loose. It's one of those heavy industrial strength black hoses... good thing or I would have torn it a part...

I tried using my feed cart yesterday evening... whoa baby... just enough melt in the snow for the wheels to fall through... so it's dragging a 120 pound weight up out of the snow... across the top... fall and stick back in the snow...

Wow... talk about a work out... it' took me a couple of hours to get the dogs tended... I am happy to be able to say they are doing great... wow... do they have heavy coats... little furballs bouncing all over the place... playing in the snow...


On the bright side kennel care is working as training. Soooooo as I keep at it I should continue to get into better and better condition. I have a long way to go to get into the condition I'm working for. To be able to take part in the Wyoming Marathon May 27th, 2007 I'm signing up through Active.com if anyone wants to come along... be great to meet and walk as a group... By the way... I'm working towards the half marathon distance this year. I'm walking it... working with my kennel... and an elliptical... as well as oxycise...

The snow is melting…now we have massive snow… along side squishy.. .very slippery mud… yeee haawww… Those stock yard boots I bought a few years ago are really coming in handy. Plus they are like walking with weights on my feet and ankles. At this point it’s get into shape or die trying.

You know the biggest part of fat loss and/or conditioning is mindset. Getting your mind around what you are doing makes all the difference in the world. In life in general… personal life… weight loss… business… across the board…


What you do is up to you…

Life is a journey… enjoy the trip… Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
The Business End
Robbins Run Ranch Enterprises
skype: robbinsrun
Text Only
when adding adding me to contact list
say who you are
where you found me

307-788-0202
mountain standard time

No comments: