Friday, January 26, 2007

The sun is shining... hopefully more snow melts off today ...although my drive way is a river now... a muddy river




Yard and driveway photos... snow frozen mud.. one of life's adventures... lol...




This morning is a bright and shiny morning outside… and one of those days that I miss my hot tub on... our previous… before ranch home had a hot tub that was a wonderful blessing on sore muscle days…lol…



I mucked out my whelping house yesterday… I had been layering down bedding through that cold cold weather and I pulled it all yesterday… and of course put down fresh clean bedding… it was a joy to spend some more time with my hairballs too…

Sore puppy that’s me today… lol… make my self move or I’m going to be stiff stiff stiff…





I meandered onto the scale this morning out of curiosity… and had dropped down 3 pounds…from yesterday morning… 287 this morning… I know that my weight will bounce … bounce… bounce… the point is to have it bounce downward over all… I’ve seen it bounce between 10 and 15 pounds in a day before… that doesn’t happen very often… but 5 to 7 pounds is not uncommon for me… bounces up… and takes a few days to come back off usually…

Ok.. I’m not gaining and losing that much fat on a daily basis. It’s swelling, fluid retention.

It used to just make me crazy. Back when I was actually at a good weight for my frame… 145 lbs and thought I was obese… I was fixated on the scale and getting my waist down to 26 inches rather than the 28 that it was… I used to run 2 to 5 miles a night… be in the pool several times a week… lift weights… and get on the scale and freak out… not eat… or eat everything in sight…



Its amazing just how much we can torture ourselves over a twisted body image… and not understanding what is actually happening



The plan for today… or at least part of it…
Oxycise
Epsom salt & Essential Oil bath
Let Mother dogs out for most of the day…
Cook breakfast for hubby
Hand Cart Straw bales to the ex pens… as the snow is melting water is pooling and making a mess…
Order Healthy Pet Net Feed
If time allows go to town for supplies
Photograph Sylvie’s new babies
Snap some quick photos of puppies
Work on computer
Make appt for Hubby
Dishes
Laundry
Elliptical…



Life is a journey… enjoy the trip… Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
307-788-0202
Mountain Standard Time

No comments: