Thursday, January 25, 2007

One step forward five steps back... here I come... yee haaaaaaaaaa.....


Ok… I got so tied up in putting my online systems together that I neglected everything else. Managed to blow up several pounds… not sure if it’s fat gain or the initial muscle growth from working out a bit… curling ice buckets and sledge hammers…dragging that hose through the snow and ice. Any way you look at it I bounced 5 lbs. Hello 290. I’m not going to freak. Just keep on keeping on.

Beats me up pretty good… at least that’s what it feels like… I’m going to be sooooooooo glad when I start seeing the inches come off… I need to be consistent with the oxycise to really see any improvement in that area… wouldn’t think such a benign looking exercise could make you so bloody sore.

Ok… so here goes… anyone that has ever dealt with getting into shape or weight loss issues … knows it is a mental battle… so armor’s on… charge…

No comments: