Friday, May 18, 2007

bit the bullet and got on the scale


Ok I got on the scale this morning… it said 297 lbs. went for a walk with hubby and Min Min yesterday evening after supper. We used to do that quite a bit when we lived in town. It was a nice stroll. Although the mosquitoes are coming out. They weren’t after me so much, but they sure went after David.

Well I hadn’t planned on a 2 pound gain this week. Frankly I could have done without that. The question is how I lose fat in a healthy manner. What can I do right this week… this day… this minute in my quest for a healthy body.

Heat gald is a bit miserable. Any input as to how to heal that up would be greatly appreciated. I’m using some stuff which I do not have in front of me…and can’t remember how to spell… hope it works…

Scent free antiperspirant works pretty well in some areas… gotta run… getting pretty warm out and kennel care is calling my name…

I actually do know what happened last week… I allowed some emotional stuff to trigger an eating free for all… so what do I ask myself this week… how do I deal with stress in a healthy productive manner.

Life is a journey… enjoy the trip…Mary E. Robbins & the
Hairballs

No comments: