Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tired Achy Crabby... Need some Coffee NOW

Ok who punched me in the stomach... ugh... that's what my insides feel like this morning... I crashed last night after supper. Had a miserable gastric attack. I know what brought it on. I over ate. I had steak and salad for supper and ice cream for dessert. Nothing wrong with what I ate. Just ate too much of it and my system went nuts. I let myself get too hungry then didn’t handle it very well. Thankfully I had some Imodium I’m still really tired. I woke up at 3:30 this morning. Frankly I think I’m going back to sleep for a little while. Truth be known I really don’t have time too… but I’m still so tired and sleepy I’m not functioning well. Maybe another half hour would do me good… or an early morning walk up to the kennels. Need to edit photos and get them posted … arf arf arf… cute little monsters…. I’m aching all over the place from the yard and kennel work. Just dragging this fat around is miserable. I will not miss it when it’s gone. I always feel like crud after a gastric attack. Not a lot of positive flowing words coming out of me this morning. Ok focus… push past the pain and tired and focus. Ok… question of the day… how do I feel better … how do I get these pictures edited and on line… how do I get all the grooming done… yards mowed… paperwork done… answer: one step at a time.
Life is a journey... phhhhtttt.... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs

No comments: