Monday, May 14, 2007

Ow... not has hot today...


I got on the scale this morning… ugh…didn’t gain but I didn’t lose either. I’m either not moving as much as I thought… building significant muscle… or eating more than I thought… maybe a combination of all three… at any rate I am going to start writing down everything that I munch on. From the 2 tiny baby carrots this morning and coffee… and so on. Nights are my hungry time. No big surprise there. Must be making some changes… because I am aching everywhere. No not the flu… I did overheat yesterday… but no flu. I’ll eat lunch with David. Ok… post this and out the door… behind my house… the kennel is about half way up… I’m going to make a point of walking that hill at least once a day… I ‘ve walked it the past 2 days… the well and pump is at the top of that hill… of all places to be… but there it is… beautiful view from up there… I can see all the way to Laramie Peak… to the west… Table Mountain to the south… Wild Cat Hills to the south east…
Life is a journey… sometimes it’s trudging up hill…
Mary & the Hairballs

No comments: