Thursday, May 17, 2007

Swelled up... working on attitude change...




I got on the scale this morning and rapidly got off again. My face and hands are swelled… so of course I’m heavier. Feel like a total puff ball. Had a few rough days this week, where I slid off in to a depressed state. I tend to eat more when I’m like that… vicious cycle. Feel crappy… stuff face.. Feel worse… stuff face some more.

Ok it’s time to break the cycle. How do I do that? Hmmm… I think a daily outline of activities will help. I know it will help to get me on track as far as getting my kennel work, office work, working out, etc done. Which will in turn help with a sense of accomplishment. Feeding a sense of well being… upward cycle… which actually leads to fat loss…

Must Change Mindset: rather than feeling just awful.
Live in an attitude of gratitude:
5 things I’m thankful for
1. I got a haircut this week
2. Geese and Turkeys are doing well… really growing fast…mom was wrong about turning them loose. I turned my little turkeys loose and they are doing great. About time to turn the geese loose too.
3. I live on a ranch… I’ve always wanted a ranch… now I have one… well me and the bank. But I’m here now.
4. It’s springtime… spring and fall are my favorite times of year
5. My puppies are absolutely beautiful. Wow… such beautiful healthy dogs. There is a little cream sable male that I would love to put in show.

Ok that’s 5 things… there are more… I feel better already… life is good.
Life is a journey… each and every day is a gift to be thankful for… Mary E. Robbins & the
Hairballs

No comments: